About Naveen Jain:
Naveen Jain is the founder of Viome, Moon Express, InfoSpace, Intelius, Bluedot, TalentWise and other successful companies. He is an entrepreneur driven to solve the big problems facing today’s world.
Viome’s goal is to “make illness optional.” Having developed the worlds’ largest database of microbial gene expression, Viome is able to analyze gut microbiome and identify predictive markers of chronic diseases to inform personalized nutrition to prevent and reverse chronic diseases.
As a vice chairman of the board at Singularity University, Naveen is focused on educating and inspiring leaders to address humanity’s greatest challenges by using and developing innovative technologies.
A director of the board at the X PRIZE Foundation, Naveen uses incentive prizes to motivate competitors to find solutions to some of society’s more challenging problems. Recently, he launched a million-dollar Women Safety XPRIZE dedicated to empowering women around the world.
Naveen has been the recipient of many honors for his entrepreneurial successes. These include:
- “Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year”
- “Albert Einstein Technology Medal” for pioneers in technology
- “Most creative person” by Fast Company,
- “Top 50 philanthropists of 2018” by Town & Country magazine,
- “Ellis Island Medal of Honor”
- “Global Voice of 2018” awarded by the Governor of Arkansas
- “Distinguished Global Thinker Award” by IILM,
- “Most admired Serial Entrepreneur” by Silicon India
- “Humanitarian Innovation Award” at the United Nations
- “Top 20 Entrepreneurs” & “Lifetime Achievement Award” for the leadership by Red Herring.
Listen & Subscribe
Conversations with change agents, outliers, superheros, and truly conscious leaders modeling what it is to be an unstoppable force for good and truth in this world. What lit these catalysts on fire to do their work, and what nuggets of wisdom can they share with a world literally on fire.