About Tricia Brouk
Tricia Brouk is an international award-winning director. She founded The Big Talk Academy and was the executive producer of TEDxLincolnSquare. She curates the Speaker Salon in NYC, hosts The Big Talk an award-winning podcast, and her book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean For Lasting Legacy was #1 pre-order new release on Amazon.
In this episode we dive into:
- The power and urgency of using your voice
- Conscious communication as the elixir and medicine for humanity
- Behind the scenes of peak performance and self care
- Awakening to conscious competence and confidence
- Leveraging the speaker salon showcase with a legit producer
- When to share your story through public speaking and when not to
- How to craft your big talk from your big idea
- Getting booked on stage
Listen & Subscribe
Conversations with change agents, outliers, superheros, and truly conscious leaders modeling what it is to be an unstoppable force for good and truth in this world. What lit these catalysts on fire to do their work, and what nuggets of wisdom can they share with a world literally on fire.