Kaypacha first began the study of astrology over forty years ago. Since then he has explored the synchronistic relationship between the cosmos and both earthly phenomena and our internal human experience of Self/Soul, offering astrology and yoga workshops to thousands on every continent in the world.
His diverse background includes knowledge of evolutionary, shamanic, and Uranian astrology, cosmobiology, and esoteric studies.
He has been practicing and teaching kundalini yoga for more than ten years and has combined his knowledge of the Sabian symbols, tarot, meditation, breathwork, and yoga to create his own unique, heart-centered astrological methods for healing and growth.
Since 2010 he has shared a weekly astrological update and now has over 124,000 subscribers on YouTube. He has taught workshops worldwide and regularly offers online events to his international followers. He is the founder of the New Paradigm School of Astrology, with over 550 students worldwide. He does online seminars, guest appearances, interviews, teaches classes, and writes articles regularly.
He has authored Astrology 101, 201, and 301 for students of astrology and books of his weekly mantras. His new children’s (of all ages) book “What Is Love, A Journey Around the Zodiac” is available for purchase here.
Learn more about Kaypacha
In this episode, we dive into:
- How to understand what’s unfolding right now
- How now fits in the larger scheme of the rise and falling of the patriarchy
- Predictions for what’s coming in the next year and a half,
- How to navigate and make sense of your own experience while holding the paradox of consciousness and awakening with the 3d world we live in
- What we can do right now to help us be in joy, reverence, and enthusiasm as the world becomes more divisive and we move thorough our own grief
Listen & Subscribe
Conversations with change agents, outliers, superheros, and truly conscious leaders modeling what it is to be an unstoppable force for good and truth in this world. What lit these catalysts on fire to do their work, and what nuggets of wisdom can they share with a world literally on fire.