Charles Eisenstein is a teacher, speaker, and writer focusing on themes of civilization, consciousness, money, and human cultural evolution. He is the author of Sacred Economics, a book that co-mingles actual economics with the psycho spiritual dimensions of money. He’s also written:
- Climate a new Story
- The more Beautiful world our hearts know is possible
- The Ascent of Humanity
- And The Yoga of Eating
Charles is a Storyteller, whose narratives build trust and possibility and help one arrive at their own truth…. In this episode we unpack some ideas around programming, morality, social credits, tracking, roles, self-rejection, fear and control, censorship, scapegoating, and the mythology of reality unfolding right now… and while both of us share an opinion on the current events of the moment, there are many principles shared within that will help you arrive at your own.
Learn more about Charles Einstein:
In this episode, we dive into:
- Hold polarities without making anyone wrong
- Recognize when we are agents of our own gaslighting (wow!)
- Be with the collapsing of our own worldviews
- Participate in the experience without colluding or losing yourself
- See the connection between what’s unfolding and market economics
- Share more joy and come from service to bridge any divide.
Listen & Subscribe
Conversations with change agents, outliers, superheros, and truly conscious leaders modeling what it is to be an unstoppable force for good and truth in this world. What lit these catalysts on fire to do their work, and what nuggets of wisdom can they share with a world literally on fire.