Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology, stress management, and holistic wellness. He’s a man of immense knowledge, wisdom, and practical experience.
For over thirty years, Paul’s unique, integrated approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of many of his clients, his students and their clients. Paul is a founder of the CHEK (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA, and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program. He is a prolific author of books, including How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! He’s made an immense contribution to the field of orthopedic rehabilitation and strengthening and conditioning and is a regular contributor to many publications and websites.
Paul is the host of the popular podcast Living 4D with Paul Chek and has worked with countless celebrities and professional athletes, teams, and the US Army, among other large institutions and organizations. He is a medicine man and wisdomkeeper and models what personal mastery means in the physical, emotional, and spiritual realms.
Paul is an inventor, licensed as a Holistic Health Practitioner (California), and is a Medicine Man through the Nemenhah Band and Native American Traditional Organization and holds the following certifications: Certified Neuromuscular Therapist, and Clinical Exercise Specialist (ACE). Paul has studied with experts worldwide from many disciplines including advanced training with Vladimir Janda and Karel Lewit at the Charles Hospital in Prague.
Learn more about Paul Chek:
In this episode, we dive into:
- Multidimensionality and the holographic nature of everything – what does that mean?
- Science and / or versus lived experience
- Health, emotions, the pain teacher and paying the price of not listening to yourself
- Black holes and creation – are they in everything?
- Holographic nature of everything
- Controlling nature and brainwash – how will we stop the train?
- Dark night of the soul because we’re not adhering to the law of impermanence and we’re not listening to ourselves
- 3rd Dimension, 4th Dimension and beyond
- Illusions of safety, stories we tell ourselves, irrationality and our part in the myriad of codependent systems
- The individual and collective dark night of the soul and confronting our demons so we know who is running the show
- Owning our role in everything – where does it all live in me?
Listen & Subscribe
Conversations with change agents, outliers, superheros, and truly conscious leaders modeling what it is to be an unstoppable force for good and truth in this world. What lit these catalysts on fire to do their work, and what nuggets of wisdom can they share with a world literally on fire.